Friday, December 6, 2013

Book Group Report

    • What did you get out of the conversation? (Yes, you have to think of   
                            something!)
    • How did the ideas/passages shared “grow” your thinking about the book?
    • What ideas were the most most interesting, thought-provoking,   
                  reaction-inspiring,etc. ?
    • What information do you understand now in a different way?
    • What ideas were mentioned that you had not considered before the       
                  conversation?

I got a lot out of my book group conversation; ideas about the plot, theme, and predictions about events. I learned more about the characters and how they react towards one another. The ideas and passages we shared helped me glow my thinking towards the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment